Feb 10, 2010

Former Students of Note

I have a healthy list of former students who are now very active musicians.
The most famous of which is Jon Gallant of Billy Talent 


I used to teach out of a music school in Streetsville Ontario Canada. As I taught Guitar, Bass and Drumset AND as I was seriously busy (not unlike now) I always knew that if a band made it out of that area one or more of the members would be former students of mine. Well one did but I was pretty unaware until I saw the band on Much Music but mentioning the name to current students was what really put the effect over the top. Some were impressed, some were not and some thought I was lying but EVERYONE of them had heard of the band (as I am sure you have).

Until Later




Winnipeg Music Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will need to be approved